Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Retail Therapy

Is the best therapy. Too bad I blew the spendable portion of my money on/during my Washington vacation. It's okay though 'cause it was worth it even if it leaves me longing for things that I don't need and/or can't reasonably afford. I did manage to snag a pair of Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinnies (original price $163) for $57.50 on sale at Macy's, some super cute Sanrio stationery, a super amazingly cute & fitting Free People Summer Breeze dress for $88 + free shipping after trying it on at Macy's and dying out of love/being sad about it having a stain--oh well, ShopBop ended up being cheaper, and an electric violet Marc by Marc Jacobs turnlock purse for $117. Gotta love Oregon's lack of sales tax.
Anyway, this post was pointless and I am tired/depressed.

No comments: