Friday, July 10, 2009

Bland

I don't really have anything to say, so I don't update. My summer has been pretty boring. I don't do much other than school, work & being not fat. I am going to the beach on Sunday though, so I am really excited. And I can't wait to see a few of my Santa Cruz friends. I miss them a lot.
I had my first midterm for Abnormal Psychology on Thursday. 60 multiple choice questions about 4 chapters worth of material. It was pretty easy. I don't mind this class. It's fairly interesting, and I can see random symptoms of various disorders in people I know. It makes me laugh.
I really, really, really hate Intro to Sociology though. This might be the worst class I've ever taken. This might even be worse than Music in Latin America. It's like a high school class, complete with assigned readings that you have to respond to, taking attendance, and small group discussions. I want to drop this class, but I'm not going to because I want to be done with GEs. Good thing I only have like four more weeks of this bullshit. I hope I survive because every day I go, I want to kill myself.
I'm kind of excited for the summer to end and to go back to school, actually. I love home, but I can only take so much of it.
Off to volleyball!

No comments: