Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Relief

At least temporarily. I am sitting here waiting for my intramural volleyball game, trying not to fall asleep. It's really hard when you slept at five and woke up at seven to take midterms and do day things. I've completely ruined my sleep schedule this quarter, but I am determined to get it back on track.
I've been in kind of a funk lately. Not really sure what it is, but I feel like I'm caught up in ten thousand emotions. I'm constantly exhausted (sleeping schedule probably doesn't help), and most of the time, I don't really know which way is left, right, up, or down.
Trying to find something other than school that will give me some stability. I start working at the CVS store downtown on Friday, and I have some internship stuff to do tomorrow. Hopefully those two and school will keep me busy until spring break.

No comments: