Saturday, February 6, 2010

Write on Glass

I recently acquired an internship, and by recently, I mean last week I applied, was interviewed the same day, had my references checked out the next two days after and was hired on the spot. My internship is for a small internet startup company called Border Stylo. I will be a Campus Catalyst to market/promote their new web product that could potentially revolutionize the way we use the internet. Everything is pretty hush hush right now, but from the brief explanation I was given, my understanding is that the product will be similar to putting post-it notes on the internet.
Glass, the product, is set to launch at the end of February. In the meantime, I will have invite codes to let whoever I want test out the product.
I'm really excited about this; I think it is really cool. Plus, it'll kind of be like high school all over again. Kind of, minus the classes and planning actual events.
Anyway, for more information, check out the website here, http://www.writeonglass.com. And when codes are given out, hit me up for one and check it out!

1 comment:

freeandflawed said...

Welcome to the Catalyst program!

Jenn
Community Manager
Border Stylo