Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time Flies

The end of the quarter is nearing, but it feels like I just started this quarter. It's weird. It feels like I haven't done much at all. It feels like I just got out of break.
Finals are next week, but to be honest, I'm not stressing. Yet. I have a fairly decent grasp on all the material that I've learned in chemistry. I probably devote more time studying for it than necessary. I'm doing fairly well with all the precalc review stuff. I have two essays to revise, and a letter to write for my Writing 2 class, but that is not difficult. I've revised a lot of two, and I rock at writing letters. Not to mention, I think that the professor likes my work in that class, so again, not really sweating.
I'm excited because I will be done with my finals on Wednesday at eleven, or earlier. I'm guessing earlier. Nobody's really going to be back yet, so I think I'm going to end up hanging around Santa Cruz until Saturday morning whenever I wake up from a possible massive hangover. Originally, I was going to head back right after my finals, but the guys have expressed a large interest in partying on Friday for my birthday. I figure, why not? I don't have anything better to do and I will be wayyy done with this quarter, so party it is! :)
Nine days 'til my birthday!

No comments: