Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things That Are Cool & Things That Are Not Cool

Things That Are Cool
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- seeing movies opening night
- water beds
- delicious food
- going to the beach
- painting my nails
- painting Mike's nails (lol)
- kisses
- boyfriend
- nice hair
- Taylor Swift
- Summer Slaughter
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- potential beer pong
- Dead Guy
- making money
- Facebook Scrabble (play me!)

Things That Are Not Cool
-
allergies (not me)
- hot weather
- shitty weather for the coast
- being hungry
- crap hair
- fucking up painted nails
- people contacting me out of the blue under the pretense of wanting to hang out, except they only really need alcohol. Good thing I'm out of the state.
- my back hurting
- not playing volleyball for two weeks
- leaving in a few days
- going back to work
- school
- 3.44
- Facebook Scrabble

No comments: