Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lots and Lots of Volleyball

This weekend has been volleyball filled and it was great! Yesterday, I woke up and my friends picked me up and we drove to Main Beach to play beach volleyball :) It was GREAT fun! Well, at least great fun minus the fact that I have a 40+ year old creeper :( Then we went to Marianne's to get DELICIOUS ice cream. Love that place. And afterwards, we drove to my friend's apartment and we were going to go hot tubbing. We went to check out the pool and hot tub but they were empty because the maintenance people were cleaning it. Instead, we watched "Three Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain"!!!!!!! WHICH IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Definitely one of the best movies of all time. I love the cheesiness of it all. Also, TumTum is SO ADORABLE. Dave has the other two on DVD too! He got the entire trilogy for $5 at Fry's! Crazy!
Afterwards, I got dropped off on campus and I showered. Then I met up with everyone again at the UCSC vs. SCU men's volleyball game. UCSC absolutely DESTROYED Santa Clara to the point where Jonah (the coach) subbed in almost the entire second string team and we still destroyed them. :) Afterwards, we drove to San Jose to get In-N-Out and it was the BEST THING of my life. I haven't had In-N-Out in forever. So delicious.
And now I am here, doing homework, waiting to go to work. Cool.


No comments: