Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank God It's the Weekend! Sorta.

I have a feeling that this quarter is going to be like this week for the rest of the quarter: long, boring, and stressful. I'm glad it's the weekend! Except for the fact that I'm using it to catch up on chem homework and a lab report. Cool! And to study for my bullshit Music from Latin America: Cultural and Regional Traditions class, aka reading approximately 200 pages of a smelly, trashed book that I don't care about.
Some of my friends are throwing a party tonight and I think I will go, except I don't really feel like drinking. It'll be fun to talk massive shit and attempt to get everyone else super trashed so I can laugh at them (a la Nate over Thanksgiving break :P).
Tomorrow I'm going to the beach! I'm excited. I think it's a bit cold outside, but that's okay. At least I won't need to wear socks on the sand like I did last weekend. And this is exciting! This marks the third weekend in a row that I'm going to the beach. BALLIN'. Haha. Oh, and then afterwards, we are driving to Chipotle! Woo! I haven't had real Chipotle in ages. I mean, my parents brought me some once, but it wasn't the same.
Also, I really hate when people ask me to compromise my integrity because it puts me into a really awkward situation. I won't ring you up for alcohol unless I know you're 21. I don't care if you have a fake that swipes. I don't care if I'm going to your party tonight. I like my friends, but I won't risk my job over something as trivial as them needing alcohol. I won't pretend to check their IDs and then enter in a different date because that's something I'm not comfortable with. I hate when people ask. Maybe I have a stick up my ass or something, but at the same time, I could get into a hell of a lot of trouble for doing so. I'd really prefer not to.

1 comment:

VaguelyCynical said...

"It'll be fun to talk massive shit and attempt to get everyone else super trashed so I can laugh at them (a la Nate over Thanksgiving break :P)."

I got enough out of that night to be fine with you laughing at me.