Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Current Shoe Obsessions


From left to right... Christian Louboutin, Givenchy, Manolo Blahnik, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, Fendi, Fendi, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, Fendi, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton.
I don't know why, but I've been incredibly shoe obsessed lately. Probably because you can never have too many shoes, and shoes are the exclamation point on a FIERCE! outfit. I sort of have an obsession with cage, gladiator, studs, and shiny. Oh and anything dark looking. Wish I had money because I would SO get the Givenchys (second from left on the top row) and the Diors. I love, love, love. Seriously. The Givenchys are something a female Batman would wear. Or at least that's what I imagine. Indestructible, badass-looking armor, sexy shoes. Haha. And the Diors (second from right on the bottom row) are pretty self explanatory. The studs & the corset-style lacing take me back to my Dark Days. Except not really, I just think they're incredibly badass. And maybe the Louis Vuittons too because the heel is pretty sweet. Yesss.
Also, I spent $101 on eBay today. Oops? Yes, oops is right.

No comments: