Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lately

I've been struggling through this past week. I've cried a lot. I've spent a lot of time thinking and writing out my emotions. It hasn't been easy, but I think things will work out for the better. I don't know where to go from here, but the only direction is up. I hope the right path is chosen, and that things will go in my favor. I need to hope; I need to believe to get me through the days.
I am so incredibly thankful for the amazing friends that I've made who have been here for me this past week, from coming over and listening to me be a giant mess, hugging me when I'm sobbing uncontrollably, reassuring me that things will work themselves out, to making me smile. Even if it feels like I don't have anything, I have that, and that means so much.
Now, I'm off to study for my chemistry and calculus midterms tomorrow.

No comments: