Friday, May 15, 2009

Day From Hell

That is what today was supposed to be, except it wasn't too bad. I was mildly prepared for my midterms. My goal is simply to pass these classes now, and by passing, I mean some sort of B. I had chem first, and then calculus. After calc, my friends and I who are also in these classes went to the beach! We played some fun beach volleyball for two hours. Then I had to go back to meet my mom and my brother for dinner. My friends were going to drop me off at the restaurant, but then asked me if they could eat with us! I called my mom and asked and she said yes. Anyway, my friends like my mom, and my mom likes my friends. Then I went back to my apartment and showered. I took some NyQuil to knock me out because I am sick and tired and I have work tomorrow that I might call in sick for depending on how sick I feel. Bad sentence, bad sentence, bad sentence. Then I said oh, what the hell, you are done with midterms and you are tired. So I smoked a bowl, and here I am, typing a blog high as fuck. Now I will go to bed. NyQuil + marijuana, WOO!
Also, for those of you who are curious, it is 11:21PM right now. In 39 minutes, it will be my two year anniversary with Brad! Yay!

No comments: