Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!

I've been listening to this band, Disparaged, a lot lately. And by a lot I mean, nonstop on my MP3 player and laptop. They're so rad. Their latest album, "Wrath of God", sounds like what Bloodbath tried to do with the "Fathomless Mastery" mixed with some Amon Amarth-ish sounds here and there. Needless to say, I am in love.
I woke up in a fairly terrible mood today and I went to school. I came back and logged onto MySpace to a barrage of comments. MySpace is a cyber-shithole and hasn't been working at all lately, hence the many comments. One of them was from Disparaged. I couldn't see it because it contained HTML, but I clicked approve anyway, assuming that it was just some promotional stuff. Doesn't matter too much to me. Then I clicked on my comments page so I could respond to everyone, and I saw Disparaged's comment.


For once, it wasn't JUST a thanks for the add and banner and link... THEY COMMENTED ON MY YEARBOOK PHOTO!!! THEY COMMENTED ON MY YEARBOOK PHOTO!!! THEY COMMENTED ON MY YEARBOOK PHOTO!!! I KNEW that that photo would bring me some good some day. And that has made my entire day.

Here it is again.

No comments: