Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When Will People Learn

I don't get it. When are people going to learn that messing with my stuff is NOT the way to make it easy to live with me? In fact, when are people going to learn that messing with other people's stuff in general doesn't make it easy to live with anyone, unless they're fucking retards and are completely oblivious, or if they are hippies?
Seriously. I am not that hard to get along with unless you're offended by the the things that come out of my mouth. I keep to myself a lot. I like to be awkward, but only for shitz & gigglez. But going through my stuff, stealing, and throwing my things away is INSTANTLY going to make me want to rip your fucking brains out. And everyone I live/d with doesn't seem to fucking understand that. It's not that fucking hard. Don't touch my things and there will be no disasters of epic proportions.

No comments: