Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not Sure if I Should Laugh or Cry

I've been going to the Campbell Recreation Center with my friend, Alex the Indian, to play volleyball lately. It's pretty fun. There's a weird crowd there, and there are a lot of old people. The last time we went, we got put on this team with this weird old guy who sort of resembled my old karate teacher, Jim Mathers, except not really.

Anyway, today, Alex the Indian disappeared somewhere and I was sitting on a bench drinking water. The weird old guy approached me and we had a conversation that went like this:

Old Man: Where did you get those legs from?
Me: *baffled look*
Old Man: Which parent did you get your long legs from?
Me: *extremely baffled look* What?
Old Man: Didn't get your legs from your immediate family?
Me: *confused looking around for Alex the Indian* Uh... *awkward laugh*
(cue Alex the Indian walking towards me)
(Old Man walks away)

I got hit on by a sixty-ish year old man. I'm not really sure what to think about it. It is mildly entertaining, but also very, very sad, both for me and him. Why do I always get creeped on? :(

1 comment:

tamoteru said...

It's the asian. Yellow fever!!!!!!