Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Hate Twilight

I'm in the minority, but seriously, the book and movie are incredibly stupid and despicable. I read the book sometime last summer out of boredom, and tonight, I decided to watch the movie to see wtf was up. Both were a waste of time.

Let me sum up the novel/movie for you:
Bella: I just moved here and I don't know anybody, but there's this Edward guy and he's so pretty and gorgeous and he hates me. Oh wait, no, he loves me? He loves me!
Edward: Bella, I love you, but I'm a VAMPIRE. I'm evil! We can't be together. You'd be so much better off without me. I sparkle! I'm evil! I sparkle! I put you in danger.
*cue James, black guy, ugly woman*
James: I'm James, and I'm a tracker. Edward looked at me funny! What a challenge! I am going to kill Bella! Ha ha ha.
*cue five minutes/pages of anticlimactic fighting in Phoenix in which James is killed*
The end.

Not to mention the acting is terrible. Do Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have expressions other than a stoned stare? I've seen more emotion out of a statue.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that Robert Pattinson is not that sexy.

Kill me, please.

1 comment:

chery said...

i'm with you on this one...AGREED to basically everything you said. except i haven't read the book, watched like 20 minutes of the movie but couldn't suppress my giggling at their bad acting, so my friends made me leave. suckaas