Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dead

Or that's what everyone seems like at 1:30PM on a Saturday afternoon. Or perhaps I am just a little crazy. I've been hitting the sack before 1AM every night, save for one, for the past week that I've been at roommate. Likewise my roommates, save for Paul, Jeremy & Jay, and sometimes Anya. It's kind of weird, but kind of nice. I get up at a decent hour, and I get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. It's a first, and I wonder how long this will last.
Oddly enough, I've finished almost all of my homework. They just need to be typed or written down. Oddly enough, I cleaned the kitchen and took out the recycling. I almost never do chores. So now I'm sitting here in my room, figuring out what I should do before I head to the beach. I have a few choices:
- dick around on the internet, which I'm tired of doing.
- homework, which is what I should do so I have the rest of the weekend free
- headbang to Amon Amarth's new album, which is what I am doing

I feel like being productive.

Also, yet another update on the tree sitters. There is ONE MORE in the tree across from tree sitter #1 with the blue tarp. There is a banner/line thing that hangs between the two. And this tree sitter has a banner hanging up. I will take pictures of it later.

No comments: