Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rambles

I'm on the verge of finishing my first quarter at UCSC. I've been waiting all week for my first, and last final for this year. It's kind of strange.
There are only three people left in my apartment now, including myself. I'm surprisingly all packed, but I'm not ready for my final? I think I'll be okay once I take it though.
Today has been a roller coaster of stress with trying to pack not only for home, but for Washington as well. My suitcase is completely overstuffed with all the stuff I wear, stuff I might wear, toiletries, shoes, random things I might need. It's really strange.
There's a strange empty feeling here now, but I'm kind of really excited to go home. I am fully aware of the fact that once I am home, I will want to leave again, despite the fact that my parents really don't give a rat's ass about what I do or who I am doing it with.
I am rambling.
And now I will attempt to cram for the final I have in 22 minutes.

No comments: