Saturday, February 7, 2009

Assasins

I'm playing at Santa Cruz right now. And I've killed two people. I'm not quite sure who my third target is, but I know that some of my roommates know her. So hopefully I will be able to eliminate her. That will be awesome. My first two kills were pretty awesome. I caught them both completely unawares. I will not disclose names for the time being in case I get snooped on by other people. I don't want any data to leak that could potentially jeopardize me killing someone. And I am very determined to kill as many people as possible. This is the best game for me. Nobody knows who I am. But I am a very good creeper and I can and will find everyone.

Side rant--I think it's funny when I mention Brad and I see people's faces change immediately. Then they ask me to ask him to do something for them. Idiots. I know you guys don't like him, but don't be a fucking dick about it. That's all I ask. I don't care if you think he's ugly, not good enough for me, whatever, but tell me once and keep it to yourself, because more than that is not cool. He's someone who makes me happy, so accept that and dislodge the tree trunk out your ass. Thanks.

Side note--I also think it's funny that Nicole tries to unite people against people she doesn't like, and they basically end up uniting against her. Awesome.

3 comments:

VaguelyCynical said...

What if we think he's too good for you? Then are we allowed to bring it up repeatedly and at odd times?

Hehehe.

Paulina said...

Nate, don't even start.

June said...

haha people in my building were playing assassins too. paranoia centralll