Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back

Okay, so I am back in Santa Cruz, and the process of returning was a strange one indeed.
I was supposed to work today even though I told my manager that I would not be back until late. Weird. Hate Longs.
I entered my room that smelled like stale weed. I don't think my mom or my brother noticed.
My brother and my mom found my stash of alcohol and proceeded to bother me about it. My brother proceeded to bother me about random pictures I have up on the wall.
My mom bothered me about not sleeping in a bed like a normal person. I sleep on top of a fully made bed in a sleeping bag. Makes it easy to not have to wash my sheets, which is a pain in the ass since I have a low ceiling and a loft bed.
Someone used/moved my lighters around. I have three in one of my drawers in this sliding tray, and I don't use them because I have no reason to. They were all facing different directions. However, when I moved in, I put them in the tray all facing the same direction because I am OCD about some things like Jennifer Chuu.
Someone ate more of my Chewies. :(
A pair of my jeans are missing from my drawers and I don't know where on earth they could be because I remember washing them before I left. I have two pairs of the same jeans for work, and I'm wearing one. I never wore the other, and I didn't bring it home because I did not wear them the week prior, so they were not in my laundry basket. Ugh. So where could they be? And it is so dumb because
I had more expensive jeans than a pair of black Bullhead Hermosa skinny jeans from fucking PacSun. I had a pair of DKNY jeans in there too which are far nicer, and a pair of dark gray Bullhead Hermosa skinny jeans also from PacSun. Good thing I took my Citizens of Humanity jeans with me though or else those would have gotten jacked for sure. Also, why take a pair of crappy, obviously worn, faded jeans when you could have taken my external harddrive? Or my laptop cooling pad? Or my speakers? It doesn't make any sense at all. I am locking this damn room from now on and I don't care what anyone says.

No comments: