Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Oh goody. It was awesome, despite several setbacks like people not wanting hang out and/or bailing like pussies.

- I made a new friend named Jake! :)
- I had awesome Zombie Prostitute makeup, and I scared people.
- We finished off a fifth of Smirnoff Green Apple vodka, and were sitting on the couch belligerently drunk for a good deal of the night.
- I carved a Gr1m, Frostbitten and Kvlt pumpkin while I was drunk. Some guy named Nico burst into my apartment when I was sitting and talking to Jake in the dark and thrust a pumpkin into my hand and a carving utensil, and told me to carve it.
- The guy named Nico thought that Jake and I were an item because we were sitting next to each other on the couch in the dark.
- I taught Jake about alcohol being a diuretic.
- I got the entire room to start speaking in an Indian accent because I was doing that.
- I fell asleep on Ryan and he left me :(

And I think that's it.
I'm going to Davis next weekend! I'm excited.

No comments: