Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chockful O' Metal!

I've stopped keeping a metalhead tally, but I am still on the lookout for metalheads. Today, I was over by the Porter and Porter/Kresge apartments when I heard something sounding like the Faceless! I was coming back from the dining hall and heading to my ATox class, but naturally I had to stop! I saw this guy running out of the general area of the apartment so I stopped him and asked him about who lived there. He said he did, and then proceeded to ask me if the music was too loud. Of course, I replied with a no, and was like whoa, you lyk da metalz? And he was like ya, I lyk da metalz, but I gotz 2 goz 2 bandz practicez comez onz inz. Okay, maybe not like that, but I just felt like typing it like that. I was like oh no! I have class, but he'd already disappeared, so I was like oh I'll stop by later. So I did! He was standing outside with a bunch of people and I proceeded to pester him about the Faceless since he said he had the new CD! Then he led me inside his apartment, and there was a DEN OF METAL LISTENING PEOPLE! Except they were playing video games at the time. But I met a bunch of people who like the metal! I have to fine tune their listenings, of course, but they already like some! It's only a matter of time! :)
Side note: They were also looking for opium. Black tar, or something, to be exact, which Brad informs me is like heroin. YIKES! Also, they tried to trick me into believing they all did heroin! It was fairly awkward. But they were nice! Oh and they also had a glass on glass bong sitting in the corner. Oh Santa Cruz/college...

And I met another metalhead today at the East Fieldhouse/Wellness Center! He was in a Slayer shirt, which could be anyone, but I stopped him and was like OMG METALZ! And he was like FINALLY this shirt gets me noticed. His name is Steve.

It's been a bad day/week so far, but I guess NOT FOR THE METALZ!
Okay, I'm done. I promise.

Also, I found Militza flirting with one of my friends, who happens to be a manwhore who is also a metalhead. It was very strange.

1 comment:

鄧浩昀 said...

my roommate enjoyz liztening to zee metalz too. finntroll says he