Monday, November 3, 2008

To Be Honest

I don't really like college. I want things to get better, but it seems to just keep going downhill.
Someone told me that it's my outlook on things. Who knows? I feel like I don't have anything to be positive about other than academics.
I don't know. Sometimes I wish that I never went to Santa Cruz, and stayed at home, gone to De Anza, then worked my ass off to go wherever I want to go.
I don't know. Sigh.
Ironically enough, this is the situation that I prayed I'd never be in, that people assured me I would have no trouble with, yet here I am, absolutely miserable.
Am I terrible person? Am I difficult to get along with? I know that when I'm stressed out, I'm frustrating to be around, but regardless. It's not like I'm a douche or a bitch or something. I don't know.

Hopefully this weekend will be a nice, refreshing change. I need one.

No comments: