Monday, January 12, 2009

Golly Gee

Tonight, I went to the bathroom to urinate, brush my teeth and wash my face, and change my clothes, etc. I'm happily doing whatever I was doing when I heard stomping and screaming and banging on a door. It was not the bathroom door, so I ignored it.
I finished whatever I was doing, and went back to my room where a bitchy princess was sitting at her desk rolling something or whatever. She starts going off on me about how I locked the door again, blah blah blah. I told her I didn't lock the door because I went to the bathroom. There is no need to lock the door to this room when I am conscious and in the building. Not to mention I did not even have my keys on me, so I couldn't have locked the door.
The locking mechanism will not allow me to lock the door, exit the room, and close the door. I  need to have my keys on me to lock the door from the outside, OR I would have had to close the door with me inside, lock it, leave through the side door, and enter through the front door of the apartment with all of my things. She was out in the living room, and I did not come in that way.
Therefore, I could not have locked the door.
Also, I'm not an idiot. Why would I lock myself out?

The moral of the story is it is really annoying getting bitched at every day.

People are really fucking irrational, and I really want to get out of here.
But the only reason stopping me is somewhat attributed to money and somewhat selfish. This small triple that is bigger than most small triples is easy on my parents' wallets. Also, I have a lot of space in this triple. Bear brought a bunch of Sterilite drawers that she keeps all her things in freeing up another two drawers for me in addition to my four. I have an entire hanging closet space to myself, and the shelf above that for miscellaneous knickknacks like my fan that keeps the room cool during the summer/fall that everyone loves to use, and my suitcase. I also have a bookcase next to my bed that I keep random things on just to piss Princess off because I know she so desperately wants that space despite having a bookshelf of her own on top of her desk. In addition, I have all the space under my bed where I can toss every single item I own, in whichever manner I see fit, so that people don't trip over my belongings coming in and out of the room. That's why I'm still here.

No comments: