Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holy Nerd-dom

I've never studied more in my entire life. This is crazy. If only I'd done this in high school... I wouldn't be going to Santa Cruz, haha.
I'm very determined to get an A in chem and in pre-calc, which explains this sudden influx of hitting the books. Oh well. This is why I'm going to school, right? Unlike the people who made this list below that I found on the wall of my living room.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they are serious. In case you couldn't tell, I did not partake in the creation of this list. I have no lesbian loving, snorting/smoking/injecting coke, or shrooming desires.

Also, today I saw one of the gayest guys I've seen in a while (save for men who are at Nordstrom. They are almost always gay.). He was wearing women's skinny jeans, the men's version of flats, a blouse, a blazer, and he toted a man purse--a murse, if I may. The people I was with (John, Nolan & Paul) and I got a kick out of that. It was kind of funny.

No comments: