Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An Interesting Title

Today, my volleyball class was canceled. I was very sad. But then some of us went down to OPERS, rented a few beach balls and played on the sand court instead. It was less high level playing, more fun, which was nice. Bonding with other people and laughing endlessly is fun.
Tonight was the Porter/Kresge college night in the dining hall. The theme was Lunar New Year. The food was okay except the orange chicken which was KILLER. MMM. Then they had this international kung fu place putting on performances. When I got there, there was this little boy who was seriously like a roly poly wiggling on the ground and stuff. He was so adorable. All the Asian-ness reminded me of home, as in the Cupertino sense, not specifically my house.
Also, the kung fu place had those dragons with flappy mouths. I was standing with Nolan, looking for a place to sit down and he started gesturing behind me, but I didn't know what he was doing. All of a sudden, I felt something pulling on my hair and I turned and there was a BIG DRAGON with a BIG (tall) GUY standing there behind me. I waved. It was really awkward because everyone was sort of just watching me. That was my awkward moment of the day.

No comments: