Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Habits

I've developed some since I got to college.
1. Working out frequently. Yay, this is awesome because I'm not getting fat. I'm actually getting skinnier. Plus my butt looks nicer, and so do my legs. In addition, I pretty much walk everywhere unless it is dark. Then I take the bus.
2. Eating little to no junk food. Also, yay! No freshman fifteen. Halloween is ruining this though. I have a bag of mini Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups in my desk. YUM. My favorite. Also work ruins this too because sometimes I just need a fatty sugar kick.
3. Eating consistent, not junky meals. I eat a lot of salad, and small portions of yummy, but less healthy stuff. Also, I always find funny leaves and bugs in my salad. Hopefully, I haven't eaten any of those unknowingly.
4. Flossing my teeth. I don't want no cavities. Plus salad gets stuck in my teeth a lot. Or just food in general.
5. Getting 8 hours of sleep every night. Okay, I've kind of been failing at this one, but I'm working on getting it back. Sometimes other things just take precedent over sleep.

Go me! Haha.

No comments: