Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Private

I had people snooping in on this so I made it private. Oh joy! I love my roommates so much (right now?).
This is for my friends to read, and I don't feel like having my privacy invaded by people who are not my friends trying to figure out what is going on. I need my space, and my own time to calm down before I try to attempt to solve this. Otherwise I will keep being my angry, bitchy self and shit won't be nice. Fuck.
I hate college.
Also I guess I am a bad person for spontaneous combustion-ly venting how I feel on something I do not really expect people other than my friends to read, right? Because that is definitely not something that I would be doing if I were at home with everyone. Or just with everyone in general. If I wish really hard, will the kind beings up above plop a handle of Jagermeister, my most favorite liquor ever, or perhaps even tequila, my second favorite, in front of me? I hope so because I need massive, massive, insane quantities of it right now.

3 comments:

chery said...

):
no possibilities of the situation getting better? i miss youu i wish you were having fun. can't wait to see you during thanksgivingg

VaguelyCynical said...

Oh this is for your friends? I'll leave....

Dami said...

ahahah nate...
sounds like you have every right to be mad at your roomies though. i hate inconsiderate people.