Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spite

One thing I don't understand is why everyone else in my apartment can blast their music, whatever it is, really loud. Then when I do that, I get an adverse response. If you can do it, why can't I? I don't necessarily enjoy listening to it, but I tolerate it. I don't get all huffy puffy, hoity toity on you and slam your doors and shit. I think this calls for turning my music up louder.

I've been falling behind on the metalhead count, but I've met three more by College 10.
Jake - likes black metal & death metal. His favorite band is Burzum.
Tim - likes metal. He was wearing an Ensiferum shirt when I met him.
David - likes a lot of older metal. I forget what else.

Total: 21
Legit Total: 18

Also, I'm missing Kamelot tonight :( Perhaps if I am feeling nice, I will blast power metal in honor of that.

No comments: