Friday, October 3, 2008

Home

This is the first time I've legitimately gone home this school year, and frankly, I won't be doing it often. Save for concerts and whatnot. I took the Highway 17 Express back from Santa Cruz for $4, and I am never standing up on it again. I got there around 1 o'clock and there was a long line for the bus. Two people before me, the bus driver stopped people from boarding and said that if we were willing to stand the entire ride, and not wait an hour for the next bus, he'd let us on. I thought to myself, Hmmm, I don't want to wait. I'll just stand. Good idea, right? Wrong. It was the worst Highway 17 trip I've ever taken. Complete with nausea and motion sickness, and cigarette-stenched people surrounding me. I will never stand on that bus again.
Now I'm home, and I wish I weren't home. I mean it's nice, but it's different. My parents keep bothering. Everyone's fucked up my stuff. Things are generally annoying. I'm going to go nap and get ready for VIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS.

No comments: